The Account/ Project Manager is responsible for the management of New Cognito’s security related activity with the different entities under the Ministry of Interior, addressing presales and Commercial matters, procurement and logistic areas, as well as consulting the customers on security related issues.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Efficiently manage Client and Suppliers to assure all project deliverables are executed in line with the plan and exceed client expectations.
- Prepare, drive, and manage an overall project plan to achieve schedule and budgetary targets.
- Monitor progress, adjust as needed, establish measurement and reporting framework and provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Motivate the team and ensure the team has clear targets to enable top-quality delivery the first time.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements and track project costs to meet the budget.
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Broad experience with law enforcement agencies.
- Proven experience in large scale project management. Broad experience with law enforcement agencies.
- Previous experience in large scale project management.
- Broad methodological and practical knowledge on defense and HLS solutions and fluency on the terminology.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline within multicultural environments.
- Experience in interfacing with HLS suppliers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint).