We are looking for an Electric Engineer Project Manager for Ossi Yeto, our Energy subsidiary, to join the Project Management Team.
The PM will be responsible for the timely execution of projects and will also supervise their execution and for the delivery of the project to the customer in time and within the budget.
Managing a team of engineers, experts and supervise the construction of projects (Electrical Substations and Over Headlines) in accordance with specification ensuring the quality and execution in time and budget to guarantee the client’s satisfaction.
- Coordinating the needed activities for all ‘chain’ process: Purchase, Logistics and Site Works.
- Weekly follow-up of each contractor’s progress of work and preparation of related reports.
- Review and approval of contractors’ certificates (Measurements) and approve the invoices in accordance to commitments.
- Monitor the application of contractors, quality assurance plan and environmental management plan.
- Follow-up of equipment delivery time, coordinate and attendee FAT and SAT.
- Maintain and update the documentation of the project as per the company standards.
- Inspection at the end of the liability period and preparation of the final take-over certificate and final completion project’s report.
- Ensure that the project is conclude as per the contractual terms, mainly: Scope, Time and Cost.
Degree in Electrical Engineer or equivalent Mandatory.
At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager in Construction Projects of Substations and/or Over Headlines.
Fluent in English and Portuguese – Mandatory.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of construction processes as well as project management principles.
- Fully aware of the HSE “best of the art” procedures.
- Results oriented, with strong leadership and responsibility.
- Highly motivated, committed and determination.
- Experienced working in multicultural and multination companies is an advantage.