Mitrelli Group is seeking, for one of its companies specialized in Construction projects related to Housing, Social Equipment’s and Infrastructures a Project Director.
Senior position, with a minimum of 15 years experience in direct management of large, complex construction and real estate projects with responsibility for analysis, permitting and approvals, budget control, estimation, design and construction coordination, contract management and project planning:
- Lead and manage large-scale Projects of Housing, Public Buildings, and Infrastructures construction, in an overall perspective through all phases of design, permitting, construction and delivery.
- Provides leadership for project management function by managing, coordinating, and developing company staff and third-party project managers.
- Represents the company and interacts with governmental/official entities and stakeholders.
- Monitors projects for compliance with company objectives: schedule, budget, quality, safety.
- Autonomy and decision-making capacity
- Must exhibit initiative, committed and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Superior contract management competence is a must
- Excellent analytical skills are necessary as is a personality that pays attention to details
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage complexity and must be organizationally/politically astute
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and motivate teams of people
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and a strong understanding of the entire corporate real estate function.
- Languages: English and Portuguese