Mitrelli Group recently established its new entity Mitrelli Group Services AG in Frauenfeld (TG) and is currently looking for a knowledgeable Legal Counsel to join this international team, Supporting the General Counsel, working on all legal matters of the Swiss entities of Mitrelli, focusing on all legal aspects of our business activities in the French speaking countries in Africa.
We are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial and responsible personality with an international mindset, ensuring long-term quality services to the group.
The legal advisor will join a lean, cooperative legal team, with a high degree of personal autonomy and initiative.
- Corporate counsel in charge of all corporate matters of the Swiss entities.
- Assisting on negotiation of commercial contracts of Swiss entities, including lease, loans, procurements, consultancy, JVA etc.
- Responsible for the legal services to the business activities including all project related activities (EPC / PPP project agreements, subcontracting agreements, procurement agreements.).
- Possible directorship position of Swiss companies.
- Support to the legal activities of the legal department in HQ.
- The applicants must be Swiss citizens or live and work in Switzerland.
- At least 8 years of experience as in-house counsel or in a reputable law firm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and German – a must!
- Proven experience in project related legal activity (advising and negotiating project related contracts from BD through negotiation of various type of project agreements, to all project execution related legal work).
- Commercial awareness, solution focused.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills as well as a high level of flexibility and adaptability to changes.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and multicultural environment.
- Capacity to work under pressure and still deliver on quality and on time.
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).