Do you want to feel your job is meaningful? We invite you to contribute to building nations and improving the quality of life of people in Africa. The fast-growing Mitrelli Group is looking for a talented, innovative, and engaging Internal and External Communications Manager to lead our communications activities in our consulting and logistics branch in Israel.
Reporting to Mitrelli’s Chief Marketing and Communications Officer (MCO), and a member of the MCO leadership team, the Internal & External Communications Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating the internal and external communications strategies, workplans and initiatives to support Mitrelli’s business objectives.
You will also be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages all our stakeholders, increasing our visibility and building brand recognition while promoting Mitrelli’s vision, values and ensuring consistent messaging across the Group.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Lead, implement and evaluate Mitrelli’s internal and external communications strategy and integrated, results-driven plans in line with business objectives
- Provide counsel and communications tools to senior managers, working in close collaboration with Human Resources to support leadership initiatives, change management, team events, etc.
- Write, design, create and distribute high-quality, effective and inspiring content and activities to keep our audiences informed and engaged, ensuring brand compliance
- Capture successes and metrics from across the group and translate them into compelling stories to be shared internally and externally on the group’s online and offline platforms. Manage the editorial calendar
- Develop an intranet platform aiming at empowering our people
- Partner with the Deputy Chief Communications Officer and the MCO to enhance and protect the reputation of Mitrelli Group in our newer markets by:
- Developing reputational management strategies and approaches for crisis communications situations and handle internal communication response
- Planning and implementing public & press relations and initiatives and cultivating strong relationships with media and influential professionals
- Working with vendors and PR agencies to position Mitrelli in line with the group’s strategy and increase brand presence in owned, earned, paid and shared media incl. social media
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to measure reach and impact and to identify areas of success and opportunity
- Tracking effectiveness of offline and online campaigns and improve as required
- Provide regular updates and share reports on activities progress and impact
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public relations, Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated experience (min. 7 years) in successfully leading a corporate communications team and in providing informed recommendations to executive management
- Proficient in planning, managing, monitoring and measuring communication programs that keep stakeholders engaged
- Outstanding copywriting skills and capability to develop compelling and targeted content across a wide range of styles and for multiple channels
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- English native speaker with exceptional verbal & written communication skills. French and/or Portuguese: major advantage
- Software and digital platforms savvy
- Extensive experience in managing complex and sensitive issues, both reactively and proactively
- High level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in the same timeframe.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner, highly motivated, well organized and creative professional
- Willingness to travel to Africa and other Mitrelli’s countries of operations as required