We are looking for a project manager to manage and supervise the planning and construction of large and medium-sized public hospitals. Maintain and control quality, maintain professional and respectful relationship with the company’s customers, including the government officials involved.
Responsibilities include managing the oversight teams, coordinating engineering planning with the design offices, managing contractors’ activities, supervising the quality of execution, monitoring schedules, monitoring budgets and cashflow, producing relevant reports.
- A civil engineer with over 10 years of experience.
- Proven experience in managing a hospital construction project.
- Advantage – work experience in Africa.
- Experience with relevant computer software (Microsoft Office applications, MS Project, AutoCAD)
- Languages: English and Portuguese at a good level of speaking and writing.
- The position requires relocation to a country in West Africa.
- Good management skills.
- Good engineering ability.