Mitrelli Group is looking for a Business Development Manager for one of its companies specialized in Medical Projects in Ivory Coast and Senegal (Full Relocation Position).
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the company in the development and deliverance of business Medical projects. The ideal candidate will be able to build key client relationships, identify and generate new business opportunities in the medical sector, negotiate, and close business deals while maintaining knowledge of current market conditions.
- Generate new medical business opportunities that will lead to new revenue for the company
- Translate gathered data into a clear business plan
- Drive impactful engagements with key strategic partners
- Research and build relationships with potential new clients and medical field decision-makers
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals
- Achieve short & long-term strategic goals
- Work individually but also a team player
- Improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth
- BA in Business Management.
- Proven experience in the Medical field
- 5+ years working experience in global business development positions
- Business and commercial understanding
- Proven ability in gathering and writing business plans
- Proven negotiation and deal closing skills
- Proven experience in promoting and leading large projects in the target countries.
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve
- French mother tongue level
- English fluent, oral and written